Quality Features – The Harbourfront Collection
- Twentieth century industrial-inspired Architecture featuring a rich variety of materials and details including clay brick, precast stone, columns and railings. All siting and exterior colours are architecturally controlled for the purpose of providing a harmonious streetscape.
- Roof–top terraces with decking and railings.
- Aluminum soffits, fascia, eaves troughs and downspouts as applicable.
- Maintenance free ENERGY STAR rated vinyl fixed and operable casement windows. Front windows with transoms to have decorative internal grilles, as per elevation. Thermopane vinyl windows in basement. Screens on all operable windows.
- Elegant front entry with insulated metal door featuring transom windows, as per elevation.
- Private rear garden patio with planting and privacy fencing and direct gas BBQ connection.
- Convenient private garage access permitting a total of 4 parked cars (2 in garage & 2 in driveway).
- Ground floor level direct access from garage to home featuring self-closing insulated steel-clad entry door, as per model selected. Garage to include sectional roll-up door and remote opener.
- Fully landscaped front and rear, as per model selected, featuring an underground irrigation system.
- Inviting front entrances featuring a covered porch, as per model selected.
- Poured concrete basement walls and front porches.
- Front walkways and rear patios with patio pavers, as per model selected.
- Exterior water tap with internal shut off in private garage.
- Interior design to feature 10’ ceilings on main floor, 9’ ceilings on second floor and 8’ ceilings on the third floor, as per model selected (Except where bulkheads required).
- Private passenger elevator with automatic gate operator servicing all four floors of the home featuring interior mini pot lights and a choice of 4 interior finishes.
- Choice of premium porcelain tiled flooring in the foyer. *
- Main floor and second floor, excluding tiled areas, to feature prefinished 5-inch strip engineered-hardwood flooring in a natural finish.
- Luxurious 40oz plush broadloom on third floor rooms and to finished basement area, as per plan. *
- High quality tongue and groove subflooring to be screwed and sanded, installed on engineered wood floor system.
- Oak stair from main to second floor, and from main to basement to feature oak handrail, pickets, treads, oak veneered risers and stringers in natural finish, as per model selected. Carpet-grade stair from second floor to third floor loft.
- Elegant Tudor-style trim to feature 7” baseboards and 3 ½” casing on main and second floor. 5” baseboards and 2 ¾” casing in loft and basement.
- Great Room direct vented gas fireplace complete with glass panel and contemporary mantle surround, as per model selected.
- Molded contemporary-style interior doors with nickel-finish lever handles.
- All interior swing doors and trims to be painted white.
- Premium quality latex paint, off-white throughout. Semi-gloss off-white paint on walls in kitchen, breakfast, all bathrooms and powder room.
- Smooth ceilings throughout the home.
Kitchen, Bathrooms and Laundry Features
- Ceramic tiled floor areas include all bathrooms, powder and laundry rooms. Standards to include premium quality 12×12 or 13×13 porcelain tiles. *
- Spacious open concept kitchens feature exquisite custom-quality cabinets, including extended uppers, wall oven and microwave combination as well as an island with a flush breakfast bars as per plan. *
- Choice of quality granite countertops with backsplash in the kitchen*.
- Double stainless-steel kitchen sink and premium single lever faucet with vegetable spray.
- Quality DACOR appliances including:
- Stainless Steel counter-depth French doors Refrigerator.
- Stainless Steel Gas Cooktop
- Stainless Steel Wall Oven
- Stainless Steel Dishwasher
- Stainless Steel Built-in Microwave Oven
- Two-speed high-volume integrated hood fan over stove to be vented to exterior.
- Master Ensuite bath to feature elegant free-standing tub, as per model selected. Separate clear glass oversize shower enclosure and door, as per plan. Shower includes floor to ceiling tiles, waterproof light and waterproof board.
- Bathroom vanities to feature granite countertops with integrated basin.
- Deluxe faucets from Moen’s upgraded series in chrome finish. *
- Luxury designer series plumbing fixtures featuring water-savings toilets.
- Single shower controls, with temperature and pressure balance valve in all showers featuring oversize rain-head.
- Exhaust fans vented to the exterior in all bathrooms and powder room.
- Conveniently located second floor laundry area featuring full capacity white washer and dryer with floor drain and vented to exterior. *
Electrical, Heating and Mechanical Features
- 200 amps. Electrical service with fault-protection breakers.
- Electrical garage rough-in for future car-charging outlet.
- Interior light fixtures to be provided in kitchen, hallways, laundry, bedrooms and bathrooms, as per plan.
- White Decora-style designer switches and plugs in all finished areas.
- Capped ceiling outlet in dining room. Switch-controlled outlet in great room, den and loft, as per plan.
- Smart Wiring Telecommunication Network. Complete rough-in package to include dual-port high speed Category-5 and RG-6 co-axial cables in all bedrooms, family room/great room, kitchen and loft.
- Forced air gas heating, power vented to the exterior with programmable thermostat.
- Power-vented hot water tank vented to the exterior, on a rental basis.
- Complete Central Air Conditioning.
- Homes equipped with a high-efficient Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) for filtered air supply.
- Quality smoke and carbon monoxide detectors for home safety.
- Rough-In Central Vacuum System.
- Complete Security System, as per builder’s specifications, including door and window contacts, motions and 2 key pads by doors entries.
* Selections from vendor’s standard samples.
** As per model selected.
Actual useable floor space may vary from stated floor areas.
All prices, terms and specifications are subject to change without notice.
E & O.E